Losing ideas on what to buy as gifts for your friends and loved ones? Here are some products that you can check out. These products are easy to find, affordable and time efficient for someone who has no time to shop around.
A smoothie is a thick and creamy drink from pureed raw fruits, vegetables or dairy products. The discovery of smoothie was due to one of the most common food related problems – lactose intolerance.
Smoothies have become essential to people who are health conscious and not just to those with lactose intolerance because they also work best for busy people and those who are always on the go. Here are three smoothie maker products that you can check:
- Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit – $89.99
- Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup – $59.99
- NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender – $142.22
Yoga originated in India meant as a physical, mental and spiritual practice. It has developed into a posture-based physical fitness, stress-relief and relaxation technique. Yoga has become a go-to activity for those who are not fond of gyms or physical activities such as running, cycling, hiking or swimming. You can do it inside your home, in your office or outdoor. Yoga has proven through multiple studies how it improves our body’s flexibility, corrects/perfects posture, protects spine, cartilage and avoids joint breakdown, increases blood flow, drops blood pressure, improves heart rate and helps you focus and relax from day to day stressors. Here are some yoga mats available in the market:
- Cushioned mat: Manduka PRO – $110
- Grippy mat: Hugger Mugger Tapas Performance mat – $75
- Sweat-resistant mat: Lululemon The Reversible Mat 3mm – $58
Essential oils are usually used in aromatherapy. They are extracted from plants through distillation or mechanical methods like cold pressing. Essential oils can be absorbed by the skin through application and can be inhaled but never swallowed. There are a lot of essential oils, but the most popular ones are peppermint, lavender, lemon and sandalwood. Essential oil is commonly used to treat stress and anxiety, headaches and insomnia. Nowadays essential oil is also popular as home fresheners and mosquito repellants. Here are some affordable products from the top essential oil company, Young Living:
1. Lavender Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living – $21.86
2. Peppermint Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils – $29.64
3. Lemon Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils – $12.99
These products are good as gifts not only to others but to yourself as well. If you are stressed and has back to back deadlines or if you simply want to be more health focused, go check out these items and see how they help improve your life physically and mentally. And to know more creative ways to enjoy these, you can do some searches in some health and wellness blog.