Entering the late thirties leads to many changes in the skin; with increasing age, the skin starts losing its elastin fibers, collagen fibers, and hyaluronic acid.
If you consider a skin tightening treatment and do not want to have surgery, then the below-mentioned treatments can be the best solution for you. To know the proper treatment for you, consult McLean skin tightening specialist.
For some people, skin loosening can be challenging, and it won’t matter at all for others. In this post, we will give you several reasons to consider a skin tightening treatment.
Skin tightening treatment includes the following options:
- EndyMed 3DEEP: it is a non-invasive and painless method. It uses radiofrequency energy to heat the deeper skin layers.
- Profound RF microneedle: it is a non-surgical method involving heating of dermis without involving out skin layers. This process partially damages the collagen fibers and helps them rebuild and smoothen the wrinkles.
- Eclipse Skinfinity: this technique also uses radiofrequency and helps remove acne scars, loose skin, and stretch marks.
Perks of Skin tightening procedure:
- The skin gets a more toned and tight appearance.
- The lost components of the skin (collagen fibers, elastin fibers, and hyaluronic acid) are recreated. These give the skin a youthful appearance.
- The treatment is non-invasive, and the skin performs all the work. Using Profound or EndyMed gives the skin ignition for starting with the rebuild process.
- The treatment is quick and easy, it only requires local anesthesia, and the treatment lasts for about thirty minutes.
- A skin tightening treatment may require multiple sessions, but using this non-invasive technique, the patient observes desired results with one treatment itself.
- Using radiofrequency methods might not work for all the patients. The radio frequencies have to travel to the deeper layers of skin but using a profound RF microneedle, the active substance can be injected subcutaneously. So, this gives a 100% chance of improvement.
- Choosing a qualified doctor ensures that the procedure is conducted safely and is effective.
- Patients who don’t want to have a facelift can opt for these procedures. These are non-surgical procedures with minimum risk.
- Within 12 weeks, the patients observe improvement. The skin needs some time to rebuild the lost components. This skin looks much younger once these components are rebuilt.
- After the treatment, the patient observes smoother skin.
- The most crucial point to be discussed is, the patient feels much more confident about themselves.
Suppose your skin shows signs of aging; skin tightening is the proper procedure for you without undergoing any surgical procedure.